LIFE IS TOO BIG FOR MY HEART
-- The Blog of the Very Small Boy

LIFE IS TOO BIG FOR MY HEART<br> -- The Blog of the Very Small Boy

Thank You For Stopping By!

You are the Person to Check in With The Small Boy.
Please come again.

Please, do not copy or repost anything from this page without my express permission. Thank you.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

FROM THE JOURNAL OF THE VERY SMALL BOY - Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sampson getting hugs from everyone .


My favorite part of today was playing with Harry.

I liked hugging Kooper and Sampson and Klaire.

I liked playing with Kooper, and Klaire, and Sampson, and Lauryn.

I liked dressing like a firefighter. I helped an old man's kitty cat in a tree.  I climbed up and got it down and I saved it for him.

I like riding on my tractor.

I like M'OWee and Koda and I like Mommy and Daddy.

And I like hugging Harry.  And I like pancakes and eggs. 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Small Boy is a hero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just like the small boy to begin and end with Harry. :)

    ReplyDelete