LIFE IS TOO BIG FOR MY HEART
-- The Blog of the Very Small Boy

LIFE IS TOO BIG FOR MY HEART<br> -- The Blog of the Very Small Boy

Thank You For Stopping By!

You are the Person to Check in With The Small Boy.
Please come again.

Please, do not copy or repost anything from this page without my express permission. Thank you.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

POETRY: I Want To Be, Grapes




Small Boy In The Rain  March 2010




I WANT TO BE
Copyright March 2010


I want to be.
My life is too big for my heart

He wasn't so big,
He was bigger than little

And he was bouncy

And he wanted to do everything,
But he couldn't

Because he was a marshmallow.




GRAPES 
Copyright March 2010

My pants are my grapes.
I wish I were a grape.

He wants to talk,
but he can't.
His mouth is full of sand.




(*Small Boy told me that this last part was about another little boy who couldn't talk or walk because he was made that way. What I find interesting is that I don't know that he has actually ever met anyone like that yet.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a gift! Best of luck to you and the boy on this project and thank you for sharing. Laura K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were like haiku poems! I am seriously impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete