LIFE IS TOO BIG FOR MY HEART
-- The Blog of the Very Small Boy

LIFE IS TOO BIG FOR MY HEART<br> -- The Blog of the Very Small Boy

Thank You For Stopping By!

You are the Person to Check in With The Small Boy.
Please come again.

Please, do not copy or repost anything from this page without my express permission. Thank you.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Follow the Rainbow

(This began as a class assignment in the Very Small Boy's First Grade Class.  They gave him the title, and the very first line, and this is what he did next.)

One day, I looked for the end of the rainbow.

I serched land and sea. Then I saw two flashes of light  It was a rainbow leprhcun.  I asked him what his name was and he said "Hi there partner."

He asked "how you doing?"

I said, Okay but how do I get to the end of the rainbow?

Well I cannot tell you.

Okay so its kind of a puzzle, I guess. 

So I kept walking and met a friend.

Her name was Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment